Nursing Home Receptionist
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing are actively seeking a Receptionist to work Tuesday-Friday 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm and every other Saturday 6:30 am- 5:30 pm for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester. NY. The ideal candidate will have administrative, and office experience. The candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors to the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.