Nursing Home Receptionist
Schenectady Center is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work Full Time for our skilled nursing facility located in Schenectady, NY.
- To assist the Administrative assistant, answer phone calls, buzz people in.
- Notify about new admits.
- Check employee packets and send out checks.
- In addition to opening the office, making announcements.
- Resident banking, making bracelets for DNRs.
- Sending out care plans and posting the employee census in the morning.
- Needs to be professional, quick thinking, and able to multitask.
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be efficient in Word and Excel.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.