Nursing Home Receptionist
Nursing Home Front Desk Receptionist
Ellicott Center is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to work Monday through Friday from 4 PM to 8 PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. Some holiday shifts will be required.
The ideal candidate will have prior front desk, administrative, and office experience. Candidates should have excellent communication and solid computer skills in addition to a positive attitude working in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors of the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with ability to work in a fast paced environment
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.