Nursing Home Receptionist
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is seeking a Receptionist for our Long Term Care facility.
Must be able to work Monday - Friday plus Holidays from 8 AM to 4 PM
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Operate switchboard for Center in order to provide routine information and direct calls to appropriate areas and personnel in accordance with policy and procedure
- Monitor fire alarms and respond in accordance with policy and procedure
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle occasional pressure due to multiple calls, inquires, locating personnel, etc
- Responds to emergency calls following established protocol
- Communicate effectively during routine and emergency situations
- Provides assistance and guidance to visitors, directing them to various locations
- Effectively communicate with all personnel and visitors
- Ensure that the lobby is maintained in an orderly and clean manner
- Perform duties in a safe manner
- Demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and professionalism when dealing with peers and supervisors
- Working together,showing empathy, courteous communication, respect for others
- Perform other related duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Previous receptionist experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V SC45