Nursing Home Recreation Leader
Brooklyn Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Recreation Leader to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in assisted living, be well organized with excellent communication skills, and have familiarity and true enjoyment from working with the needs of the infirm and the elderly.
Competitive compensation and full benefits program provided!
Brand new state of the art facility coming soon!!!
- Engage new residents and determine their interests.
- Assisted to establish monthly activity calendars.
- Assist in running recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents.
- Assist in running religious services at the Facility
- Assist in running monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers and their activities.
- Previous experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working with Seniors and/or in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others.
- Strong computer skills necessary.
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must.
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task.
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.