Nursing Home Social Worker (Per Diem)
Nursing Home Social Worker
Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is seeking a Nursing Home Social Worker to work Per Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care or Subacute experience.
Excellent Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits Package & Bonuses provided.
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Psychology, or Social Work
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
- Buffalo, NY 14201
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Salaries
- Great Bonus Structure
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Buffalo Center is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.