Nursing Home Social Worker- Temporary
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced Social Worker for a temporary coverage assignment for our skilled nursing facility in Minoa, NY.
- Maintaining and/or improving the resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 82-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a residential neighborhood in the picturesque village of Minoa, New York. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Staying active, engaging with neighbors and visitors, and keeping fit are all part of the day at Onondaga Center. Onondaga Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.