Nursing Home Social Worker
Washington Center is hiring a Social Worker (SW) in Argyle, NY.
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Long Term Care/ Subacute Experience Required
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V