Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Nursing Scheduler for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY.
- Coordinate all payroll timecards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits Administrator
- Ensure the Department of Labor and Department of Health compliance for all new hires including time-clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants
- Participates in facility management meetings as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have at least 1-year prior experience in staffing in a nursing facility.
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication skills
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.