Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Nursing Staffer/Scheduler for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, Kansas.
- Prepare accurate and complete schedules for nursing department
- Coordinate all payroll time cards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants
- Work well with Administrator's Assistant and/or Business Office Manager on HR on issues and/or perform HR duties
- Participates in facility management meetings as required
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- General Office duties in Nursing Office
- CNA certified is required
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Knowledge of human resource administration
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication skills
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.