Nursing Supervisor - Evening Shift + 3500 Sign On Bonus
Nursing Supervisor - Evening Shift
Oak Hill Center is seeking an experienced Nursing Supervisor to work the Evening Shift (3:00 PM-11:00 PM) in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, RI.
Must be either an RN or LPN
Now Offering a $3,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Nursing supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold either a valid Rhode Island Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum