Occupational Therapist (OT) Per Diem
Luxor Nursing &Rehabilitation at Sayville is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Sayville, NY.
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to a team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long term and short term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V SC45