Occupational Therapist Per-Diem
Fulton Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapists to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville, NY.
OT Duties Include:
- OT's Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- OT's Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Fulton Center we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.