Occupational Therapist Per-Diem
Washington Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
OT Duties Include:
- OT's evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in Long-term-care settings preferred
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.