Occupational Therapist Weekends Per-Diem
Richmond Center seeks an Occupational Therapist to work Weekends Per-Diem for our 300-bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Staten Island, NY.
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- experience in Long-term-care settings preferred
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.