Occupational Therapist: Per-Diem
Holliswood Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapist to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Jamaica, NY.
OT Duties Include:
- OTs evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness, or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to the team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Holliswood Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.