Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + 2,500 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Corning Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapy Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Corning, NY.
We are now offering $2,500 Sign On-Bonus!!!
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
COTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.