Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + 3,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Fulton Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapy Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville, NY.
Now offering a $3,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
Up to $1,000 in Relocation fees!!!
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
COTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred