Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Occupational Therapy Assistant - Per-Diem
Granville Center is actively seeking a Per-Diem Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
OTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of the Granville for many years, we’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.