Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring Occupational Therapy Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY.
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum. CHC8001