Part Time Activities Aide
Nursing Home Activities Aide
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an energetic and passionate Activities Aide to work Part Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Coordinate skype calls for residents
- A positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Strong Computer skills
- MUST have prior long-term care experience
- Previous experience with a geriatric population preferred
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.