Part Time CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, Kansas.
Excellent rates and Great Incentive Compensation Plan
Walk-ins are encouraged for Open interviews! Every Tuesday from11 AM - 2:30 PM
Wichita Center is located at 7101 E 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67206
Wichita Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current KS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.