Part-Time Weekend Receptionist
Warren Center is hiring a Front Desk Receptionist to work Part Time on Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY.
- Greet visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintain and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their families to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs. Warren Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V