PCA - Personal Care Assistant
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated PCA to work 5 AM - 2 PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in New Paltz, NY. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have excellent communication skills!
PCA Certification Required!
- Work under the guidance and direction of the Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Provide personal care assistance to patients in their home
- Provide simple health care, personal hygiene, housekeeping and related supportive services designed to allow patients the opportunity of remaining at home
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient and agency data
- Valid New York State PCA Certification!
- Ability to read, write, and carry out directions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and care for the physical demands of caring for a patient
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver's license, registration, and required insurance
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.