PCA- Personal Care Assistant
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Washington Center is actively seeking Personal Care Assistants (PCA) for our Assisted Living Program located in Argyle, NY.
- Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Provides personal care assistance to patients in their home
- Provide simple health care, personal hygiene, housekeeping and related supportive services designed to allow patients the opportunity of remaining at home
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient and agency data.
- Valid New York State PCA Certification.
- Ability to read, write, and carry out directions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and care for the physical demands of caring for a patient
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver's license, registration, and required insurance
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.