Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Per Diem
Washington Center is actively seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Rhode Island State PTA License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.