Physical Therapist Per-Diem
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking Physical Therapists to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY.
PT Duties Include:
- Evaluates the home health physical therapy patient
- Establishes and implements a treatment program based upon goals and in accordance with physician orders
- Communicates and coordinates with other home care services
- Provides documentation according to agency policy
- Reports to the Director of Patient Services
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team collaboration through patient-centered care.
PT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.