Physical Therapist (PT) Per Diem
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is looking to hire Physical Therapists to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping the information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.