Physical Therapist (PT) - Per-Diem
Schenectady Center is actively seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Schenectady, NY.
Excellent Compensation provided!
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping the information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.