Physical Therapist (PT)
Topeka Center is actively seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS.
Now offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping the information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Kansas State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.