Certified Home Health Agency
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire a Physical Therapist to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
The Physical Therapist, under physician orders, is responsible for the assessment and treatment of clients needing physical therapy services in the home setting. The therapist will provide in-home, one-on-one care to the patients. This home care position will give providers the opportunity to apply their therapy skills while allowing for a flexible schedule. Responsibilities include proficiency in physical therapy evaluations and treatments. The ability to work independently required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential. New Grads welcome, A NYS driver’s license is required.
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of those we serve.