Certified Home Health Agency
Revival Home Health Care is expanding its footprint and we are seeking Physical Therapist to provide home-based physical therapy.
- Make home visits to clients.
- Utilize appropriate evaluation techniques with efficiency and thoroughness.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized physical therapy care plans.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Re-assesses patient progress toward short-term and long-term goals and modifies the plan of care accordingly.
- Educates patient and family regarding patient's functional status and plan of care.
- Provides home exercise program and instruct on home safety factors.
- Interacts and collaborates with other members of the health care team to optimize patient outcomes and health care goals.
- Valid NYS Physical Therapy License
- Graduate of B.S. or M.S. degree program in Physical Therapy
- Excellent Communication (oral & written), critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Basic computer Skills
- Able to function independently, with minimal supervision
- Valid drivers license and car available
- New graduates welcome
Job Type: Full-time:
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of those we serve.