Physical Therapist - Certified Home Health Agency
Revival Home Health Care is expanding its footprint and we are seeking Physical Therapist to provide home-based physical therapy services.
- Make home visits to clients.
- Utilizes appropriate evaluation techniques with efficiency and thoroughness.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized physical therapy care plans.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Re-assesses patient progress toward short-term & long-term goals and modifies the plan of care accordingly.
- Educates patient and family regarding patient s functional status and plan of care.
- Provides a home exercise program and instruct on home safety factors.
- Interacts and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to optimize patient outcomes and health care goals.
- Current and valid NYS Physical Therapy license
- Graduate of B.S. or M.S. degree program in Physical Therapy
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- New graduates welcome
- Able to function independently, with minimum supervision
- Current Driver’s License, required insurance and car available for work as required.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Award Program
Brooklyn, New York
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of those we serve.