Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Centers Urgent Care located in Brooklyn, NY is looking to hire Physicians Assistants (PA) / Nurse Practitioners (NP) to work Full-Time. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Two years of prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred.
- Examining and diagnosing patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Maintain charts accurately and comprehensively
- Creating diagnostic and treatment plans, sometimes including the prescription of medications, suturing, ordering of labs/ medical imaging, or referring to outside specialists
- Guide the staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time PAs.