Physician Assistant (PA) / Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Centers Urgent Care: A rapidly growing Urgent Care with multiple locations across the 5 Boroughs is looking for Physician Assistants (PA) / Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP) to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Two years of prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred.
- Examining and diagnosing patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Maintain charts accurately and comprehensively
- Creating diagnostic and treatment plans, sometimes including the prescription of medications, suturing, ordering of labs/ medical imaging, or referring to outside specialists
- Guide the staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Clinic operates 7 days a week
- URGENT NEED: Full time and per-diem with weekend availability
Job-type: Full-time (Twelve 12-hour shifts a month, benefits eligible)
Job-type: Per diem (Minimum of four days a month, weekend availability required)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1124486