Physicians Assistant (PA)
Physicians Assistant (PA)
Brooklyn Center is looking to hire an experienced Physicians Assistant (PA) to work Full-Time in our brand new skilled nursing facility in Brooklyn, NY.
Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with experience.
WORK AT A BRAND NEW FACILITY!
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories..
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development
- Must be Board Certified
Extensive training will be offered
We will consider applicants that have Hospital setting experience
Brooklyn Center is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.