PT - Nursing Home Housekeeper
Nursing Home Housekeeper
Far Rockaway Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is now hiring full time Housekeepers for our skilled nursing facility.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service
- Must have or able to attain a current physical with PPD and MMR before employment.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Stripping and waxing knowledge a plus
- Saturday and Sunday a must!
Far Rockaway, NY
Far Rockaway Center is a 100 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V