Radiologic Technologist - Forest Hills
Centers Urgent Care is hire a Radiologic Technologist. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred, but we are open to explore and utilize technicians with other backgrounds, and help build careers as well.
Now offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus!
Must be a Licensed NY State X-Ray Technician
- Capturing X-Rays as ordered by provider
- Assisting providers with patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include Occupational Medicine and Worker’s Compensation
- Assist with patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Work with other staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, other x-ray techs, medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Clinic operates 7 days a week
- Flexible shifts available
- Licensed NY State X-Ray Technician
- Computer literacy and familiarity with EMR
- Superior customer service skills
- Medical background (EMT, CMA, a plus)
- Must be available at least one weekend a month