Receptionist- Part Time
Northern Riverview is seeking a Receptionist to work Part Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Haverstraw, NY.
- Basic administrative office functions; phone calls, data entry, sorting & distributing mail.
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Processing admissions / discharges.
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed.
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals and schedules.
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team.
- Maintains medical records as per protocol, thins out charts as required.
- Provides staff with employee manuals & forms.
- Inventories office supplies & performs all other related duties as required.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Healthcare Experience is a must
- Pleasant phone skills & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.