Front Desk Receptionist
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a Receptionist to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have administrative and office experience. The candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 6:30 A.M. to 11:30 AM, with the ability to extend if coverage is needed.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors to the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.