Granville Center is hiring a Receptionist to work Full-Time in Granville, NY.
- Greet visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintain and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier and happier. A mainstay of the Granville for many years, we’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1069164