Oneida Center is hiring a Front Desk Receptionist in Utica, NY.
- Greet visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintain and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well – being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V