Nursing Home Recreation Aide
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking energetic & passionate Recreation Aides to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY.
MUST have Nursing Home experience!!
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- MUST have prior long-term care experience
- Previous experience with a geriatric population
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a state-of-the-art 281-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 979703