Fountainview Retirement Community is seeking a Recreation Assistant. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, and a reliable individual with a strong creative and computer background as well as have the ability to run programs and enjoy working with an active senior population.
- Engage new residents and determine their interests.
- Assisted to establish monthly activity calendars.
- Assist in running recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents.
- Assist in running religious services at the Facility
- Assist in running monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers and their activities.
- Previous experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working with Seniors and/or in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others.
- Strong computer skills necessary.
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must.
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task.