Boro Park Center is hiring a Recreation Leader in Brooklyn, NY.
- Engage new residents and determine their interests
- Assist in establishing monthly activity calendars
- Assist in recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents
- Assist in religious services at the Facility
- Assist in monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers during their activities
- Prior experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting!
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center font’s dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V