Recruiter Bilingual English Spanish
Recruiter- Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is seeking a full-time Recruiter to work at our Home Care Facility located in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and Spanish and have prior relevant experience.
- Assisting potential applicants through the application process
- Verify references and certificates
- Enter staff information into computer initially and periodically thereafter to ensure it is accurate and up to date
- Schedule appointments at the clinic office for employees needing physicals and/ or special procedures
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and filed correctly in a timely fashion into staff charts
- Creates certificates for orientation/ in-service for those in attendance
- Languages: Must be Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Good telephone, organizational, typing and communication skills necessary
- Must be able to communicate with various different office locations
- Detail-oriented, good interpersonal skills, punctual and motivated
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.