Regional Dietitian- Upstate New York
Centers Healthcare is actively seeking to hire a Regional Dietitian to assist and train the Nutrition Department and staff in our skilled nursing facilities throughout Upstate New York.
Extensive Travel Required
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Orientation to new RD/Diet Techs Registered on policy
- RD and DT training and education on documentation and kitchen support
- Conduct audits of clinical documentation and kitchen support
- Mock survey follow-up and conduct Mock Survey when needed
- Backup interviewer for open RD and FSD positions
- Assist with the conversion of new facilities to Centers system and policies and with menus and follow-up
- FSD nutrition orientation
- Promote standard and consistency where feasible
- Provide survey support
- Support admin in FSD enrollment in CDM courses and connection with an RD Preceptor
- Registered Dietitian in Good Standing
- LTC experience
- Understand Liberalized diet philosophy
- Proven ability to listen and influence when necessary
- Expertise in CMS regulatory requirement
- Clinical Software experience
- Clinical documentation experience
- History of positive people skills, teaching experience is a plus
- Understanding of meal production and timing, (what should be cooked in the oven vs convection oven), etc.
- Knowledge of Kitchen sanitation
- Customer satisfaction, meal presentation etc.
- Experience with tray ticket software (software start-up is a plus)
- Experience with a variety of kitchen delivery processes
- Understanding of the relationship between charting and food service
- History of working with Diet Techs
- Position requires approximately 70% travel and 30% for developing materials and planning depending on location.