Regional Director of Nursing Services DON / DNS Adult Day Care
Director of Nursing Services DON / DNS
Centers Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Regional Director of Nursing Services to work full-time for our New York ADC program. The DNS is responsible for the administrative, professional and clinical operations of the adult daycare program!
Excellent Compensation & Benefits Packages Provided!!!
- Current NY RN license required!
- Three years experience as a professional nurse with one year of administrative/supervisory experience in community health
- UAS Certified and prior ADC experience Preferred
- Assists in planning overall development and administration of the Agency as set forth in the policies and procedures relating to the Agency
- Participates in the development of administrative policies and procedures relating to the Agency
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high-quality care
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical/administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their Responsibilities: and achieve projected goals
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program
- Modify Qualifications: in accordance with individual state requirements
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel
- Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to provide care for the needs of the patients
- Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines
- Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving high-quality care by all members of the patient care team
- Perform responsibilities of any nursing position