Regional Sales Manager
Centers Health Care is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our Assistant Living facilities in Albany, Argyle, Bronx, and Utica.
Must have sales experience in an assistant living setting
The Regional Sales Manager leads a key sales team, including Account Representatives, marketing Centers Health Care services and solutions to the following stakeholders:
- Organized Health Systems (Bundling, Valued Based Care, ACOs, DISRIP, etc)
- Individual Institutions and Hospitals
- Individual referral sources (physicians, case management)
While the Regional Manager is directly responsible for all marketing efforts in their respective market, they will work directly for the Corporate Director of Admissions and Marketing to develop a comprehensive growth strategy and maintain full census in facilities.
- Lead efforts to build market share across assigned region of responsibility
- Build and lead a strategic account management model that yields a deeper pipeline of patients and sustainable, profitable growth.
- Ensure that regional sales strategies and key account plans execution are consistent with area objectives and will achieve growth targets
- Market Intelligence Leader for the region - development of real-time market insight and trending as it relates to market access, reimbursement, and overall customer dynamics
- Hire, train and coach industry leading sales team that outpaces the competitors across each market
- At least 5 years of management experience within a health care sales environment
- Experience managing multiple location / market environments
- Experienced with NY Assisted Living
- Sales training and coaching record that includes developing team members that exceed targeted goals
- Experience developing key account strategies that have resulted in demonstrated market share growth
- Ability to work with other regional leaders in an effort to define, organize and achieve targeted sales goals
- Experience working with hospital and health system leadership in an effort to improve hospital performance and patient care options
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20230405152201_N8K15RAGLFW32QNU