Registered Dialysis Nurses (RN): Hemodialysis
Centers Dialysis Care is seeking Registered Dialysis Nurses (RN) for our home hemodialysis program in a skilled nursing facility located in Bronx, NY.
Come work at Centers Dialysis Care, a high-level network of dialysis facilities located in Brooklyn, Bronx. and Rockland County NY. We are seeking to hire experienced dialysis nurses as well as train nurses interested in the exciting field of dialysis care. We are waiting eagerly to hear from you!
Are you a hard-working professional who is looking to work in a warm environment where employees are appreciated and rewarded for their dedication and hard work? Are you tired of the large corporate dialysis chains, their endless red tape, and where no one understands you? Centers Dialysis Care facilities are managed by local professionals who are at the facility and get what you need! Apply now!
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to assess patient status and implement and monitor the progression of care
- Performs care coordination and patient education
- Administer medications and other treatments, as directed by provider/physician staff
- Monitor patients throughout treatment and document patient's responses to treatment requirements
- Mobilizes resources in complex cases to maximize patients' control and participation over his/her own recovery.
- Integrates assessment and diagnostic information with intuition to foresee potential age-specific healthcare needs. Anticipates patients needs.
- Ensures handoff communication and includes a report in terms of the situations most likely to develop and the problems awaiting patient.
- Displays the ability to see the entire unit and is self-motivated to develop a plan for adjusting staffing patterns as needed.
- Plans and provides unique and individualized comfort measures while utilizing intuitive and innovative approaches which are scientifically sound and are a result of evidence-based practice.
- Participates in performance improvement activities at the unit level.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Four station den style.
- Active NY RN License
- Dialysis experience required
- Nx Stage machine a plus
- CPR Certification
- Clinical nursing experience in a dialysis setting is preferred
Rate: $45.00 - $55.00
With five centers, located throughout the Tri-State Area, Centers Health Dialysis' facilities have been providing quality care for over 13 years to our dialysis community. Our focus is on providing the ultimate patient care experience in outpatient dialysis facilities located both onsite and offsite of skilled nursing facilities. We are proud to share that we are independently and locally owned with stellar on-site management giving our facilities the individualized touch often missing from other large organizations.
Centers Dialysis Care is a part of Centers Health, a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. At Centers Health and Centers Health Dialysis, we are well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages, and more.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1062546